Lazy, a**hole chemistry teacher gets what he deserves.

prorevenge:

So this happened t in my third year of high school (out of the 5 years of high school we have in the Netherlands) when I was about 15 years old.

This year would be the first year where we would take chemistry classes, and I was absolutely STOKED (I loved biology and science, so I figured I would love chemistry as well)

The whole class was excited for our first chemistry lesson ever, as we had heard from older students that chemistry was a fun class with a ton of fun experiments, and at first sight the teacher seemed like an awesome guy. Oh boy were we all wrong. Note: this was the first year this teacher was working at our school.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário