#Humpday!! I’ve got some pretties to tide me over....





#Humpday!!


I’ve got some pretties to tide me over.


#Chanel Le Blanc Light Creator Makeup Base SPF40

#YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat

#Guerlain Meteorites 03 Medium - still my fave!

#MakeUpForEver Artist Shadow palette - my own mix of metallics for quick smoky option; ME828 burgundy, D640 dark bronze, D716 pale pink-beige, ME930 dark violet

#Chanel Joues Contraste 250 Crescendo - this gorgeous pink blush is from the Spring Le Blanc makeup collection

#Dior Rouge Dior Brillant 359 Miss

#KatyPerry Meow eau de parfum - guilty pleasures, guilty pleasure


#makeup #beauty #cosmetics #wednesday #eyeshadows #palette #meteorites #vanilla #fragrance #pink #blush #eyeshadow


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário