Sephora Haul! I took advantage of the VIB 15% off sale and...



Sephora Haul! I took advantage of the VIB 15% off sale and picked up some things I needed. And I guess things I didn’t need lol. It’s a good time to restock on your favorite items and also try new things that you don’t normally want to splurge on.

- Nars Audacious lipstick in “Anna”

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Taupe” - repurchase

- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in “Light Neutral”

- Beauty Blender - Finally got it!! I tried a copycat one before and it was awful. I’m obsessed with this product now.

- Make Up For Ever Hd Microfinish Powder - Love this for setting my foundation and concealer

- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand 

- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - repurchase, can’t live without it!

- Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover - literally instant. You need this in your life!! Best remover ever, takes off any polish like like 3 seconds

- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #127

- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - repurchase, holy grail

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário