Hey there! I've been following you for a few months and love your blog. I was wondering if you could be so kind as to give me an opinion on a bronzer or something to contour my cheeks. I'm super fair so it's hard for me to take a risk on anything. I usually just wear blush but want to try something different. I was thinking about the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. What do you think? And is there anything drug store that you'd suggest? Thanks a bunch!!!!

I love too faced bronzers! I currently have the chocolate Soleil. But for a more pale skin they have the milk chocolate. Another good one for lighter skin is hoola from Benefit.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário