I don’t think you necessarily need expensive brushes for...



I don’t think you necessarily need expensive brushes for good makeup application.

But #Hakuhodo does make a majority of my current favorites and I consider them a go-to for the consistent high quality and how incredible the brushes feel against the skin.

Top from left:
S116 - this small flat tapered highlighter brush is the softest thing ever. Great for applying highlighter to precise areas or to set concealer under the eyes without applying too much powder.
J142 - crease blender for transition shades; ultra soft and not too big for Asian sockets.
J004 - a flattened packer brush that soft enough that it makes a FANTASTIC undereye concealer brush for those who prefer something that pats (as opposed to buffing) for more coverage.
J5514 - love this pencil brush for applying shadow along the lower lash line.

Bottom from left:
J110 - their classic blush brush; this is a ball of cottony softness on your cheeks
J544 - duofiber foundation brush; this looks cool but like every other duofiber I’ve used it was a waste of time for me, cos there’s nothing those wispy sparse hairs can do that my fingers can’t do 10x faster and more seamlessly; but that’s just me!
J5511 - tiny smudger; great for applying and smudging products around the lash line when you don’t want to be too precise.
J521 - tiny squared flat brush; try this for applying gel eyeliner, and for tightlining!
J533 - pointed smudger; great for diffusing and smoking out shadow along the lower lash line.

I’ll walk you through some of my brushes and my “approach” to choosing and using brushes on dayre.me/makeupbox later today!

#makeup #tools #brushes #beauty #sg #bblogger #blush #eyeshadow #palette

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário