I never realized I had such a thing for cream shadows until I...



I never realized I had such a thing for cream shadows until I started organizing them. And these are just the “non-bouncy” solid pots and sticks.

The bouncy/liquidy ones are in a whole separate bag.

The best solid cream shadows are pigmented, buildable, easy to blend, long-lasting, don’t dry out too quickly, and have consistent formulas across the entire range.

My faves are:
#Shiseido Shimmering Cream Shadows
#Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows
#MakeUpForEver Aqua Paints and Aqua-Matics
#LauraMercier Caviar Sticks
#BobbiBrown Long Wear Cream Shadow Sticks

Honorable mentions:
#Chanel Stylo Eyeshadows - these aren’t permanent; bummer
#Maybelline Color Tattoos - not all the colors perform equally well, but they’re affordable and accessible

What do you love that you don’t see in the pic? Let me know!

#makeup #eyeshadows #cream #cosmetics #sg #bblogger #obsessed #pink #neutrals #shimmer

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário