Hi everyone! It’s @shrinkle, founder of Sugarpill. In the last...



Hi everyone! It’s @shrinkle, founder of Sugarpill. In the last few years, I’ve had more than my fair share of “dream come true” moments. Getting to collaborate with Sanrio on the Little Twin Stars collection and seeing the finished product on @sanriojapanesevillage’s shelves and in all of your hands has been a surreal experience! Some of the best memories from my childhood are of my parents taking me to the Sanrio store at Eastridge Mall, where I would lose myself in a fantasy world of pastel magic and colorful cuteness. It never crossed my mind that I would someday grow up and get to create something with this brand which brought me so much magic and escape from reality as a child. I always just pictured myself growing up and having a boring job. It’s totally because of you guys that I get to have my dream job creating my dream makeup! I am so grateful for all the enthusiasm, love and support you’ve shown this collection, which has been one of our biggest launches ever. I can’t always comment, but I do check the #sugarpillxLTS hashtag obsessively to see all your cute pics, and you’re all so freaking adorable and creative!! So I just wanted to send a big fat thank you to all your cute faces for being the bestest babes and letting me make cool stuff for you! 😭💕 XOXO @shrinkle

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário