It Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte ReviewI compare It Cosmetics’...











It Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte Review


I compare It Cosmetics’ best-selling CC+ Oil-Free Matte formula against the original. The difference in finish is pretty apparent, I’d say!

But while I consider it an “oily-skin friendly” formula, I don’t think it’s an “oil-control” formula per se. If you have very oily skin, I would still suggest using a primer and powder, and blotting off excess oil through the day.

That said, it contains a boat-load of great ingredients to take care of congested, clog-prone skins. Sulfur, salicylic acid, tea tree extract, charcoal, niacinamide, along with other soothing, anti-aging ingredients.

Do I prefer this over the original formula though? Read on!

http://blogger.makeup-box.com/2018/07/it-cosmetics-cc-oil-free-matte-quick.html

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário