THIS WEEK’S FACES!A summary of the products that have been in...







THIS WEEK’S FACES!


A summary of the products that have been in rotation the past week or two. It’s been a neutral eye week cos I’m trying to give my old Chocolate Bar palette some love, so I’m just switching the lipsticks in and out. 

Matte is it for me! But the liquids I choose always have an airy-light liquid texture cos I have small lips and I hate the wrinkly butt-hole look thick formulas give me. And if it cracks when I smile, it’s out.

If you’re curious to see a more detailed item by item run-down (and a bit more about the scents I’m loving now), read on!

http://blogger.makeup-box.com/2018/07/this-weeks-face-makeup-and-fragrance.html

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário