NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation 12 Hour Wear-Test / Review / Tips
#NYX’s Can’t Stop Won’t Stop is supposed to be a full coverage 24 Hr #mattefoundation, and I typically dislike full cover foundations for being thick and visible on the skin and oxidizing over the day. This one surprised me by feeling super light. Almost undetectable and super fine-grained once it sets.
It’s more medium coverage and you need to build it to full. But it doesn’t oxidize, doesn’t emphasize lines, AND stayed on through heat and bouts of profuse sweating.
While it feels a bit dry for my dry areas (I have dry/combi skin), it didn’t emphasize any texture or crease. Blot every few hours and it goes back to being as fresh as when I just applied it.
Caution: the volatile base means it doesn’t always sit well on some silicone primers or skincare. I find it works perfectly fine on its own so if you aren’t too oily, I’d try it without primer first.
Eyes: NYX Warm Neutrals palette
Cheeks: #MAC Well Dressed
Lips: #Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid 152 Choquant
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário