You refuse to take your change in £2 coins? Have it in smaller change instead.

r-maliciouscompliance:

I work in a retail setting, specifically a food store, though this is hardly relevant to the current story. On the day of this particular incident I was at the kiosk (I stand at the till and I also sell lottery tickets, cigarettes, that sort of thing.

I was ringing up one older gentleman during quite a busy time, and due to the flow of cash in my till, I had run out of £5 notes. His total had come to £1.40 and he handed me a £10 note; I needed to hand over £8.60 in change. As I had no £5 notes, I handed him 4 £2 coins, a 50p coin and a 10p coin.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário