Can't get money back? Yes I can

r-maliciouscompliance:

I am a mobile user so grammar and spelling might not be the greatest. TL;DR at bottom

Some backstory, I’m a freshman in high school (9th grade) which means I don’t have money. Ever. I also can’t go a day of school without listening to music so these points will be important.

I had these old pair of earbuds that I got at Target for $10. They were nothing special except for the bud itself. It was a smaller bud than the Apple earbuds but the same idea. I had these from 6th grade to the end of 8th grade. It was a long time and I was surprised. Then one day, I noticed the aux plug was wiggly and I didn’t really want that stuck in my phones earbud jack so I decided to get a new pair.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário