How I got my revenge on a Tv Show!

prorevenge:

So to begin this story I have to explain, I’m a college student in Portugal (so sorry if my English isn’t 100%), I was born and raised in Azores ( some little islands in the middle of Atlantic ocean), in order to pursue college I had to move to the mainland, for this I had to rent an apartment. It’s a good apartment, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms , a living room and a Kitchen and it’s in a quiet neighborhood so all good. This was until they started to do construction work in the apartment above. This construction work is made by a tv show called “Querido Mudei a Casa” that literally translates to “ Honey I Changed the House ”, it’s quite famous here, they remodel the entire house, replacing everything in it with new furniture, new floor, you get it, so THEY MAKE A LOT OF NOISE. I’m not the party kind of guy and I’m quite calm and peaceful guy that likes to stay home, have some friends here, drink a bit, play some games etc. , and also I do a lot of my college work at night in the apartment ( I spend most of the day in class )

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário