To be honest, the “I” in the title is not me, but a former colleague who does not have a Reddit account. We worked together in the same ad agency. I will give my personal context first and then write her story exactly as she told me.
We worked together in one of the biggest ad agencies in my country. She was a director and I was a manager in different departments. It was a global group, but it honestly sucked. I quit because I was burned out. It had a game of thrones politics and daily occurrences of both sexual and moral harassment. That place was the worst professional experience and one of the worst personal ones I have ever had. Fuck them.
Now for the story. It is a long one. English not our first langue. Mobile. This happened in 2017.
via @notiun
0 comentƔrios:
Postar um comentƔrio