Oh? You tried to bully me? Enjoy these broken legs!

prorevenge:

So, here is a little context: I was 14 when this happened, and I was getting bullied in school. I was a fat kid, but I never seemed to care. I was good at games and had a good family, but I was getting bullied bu this kid, who we’ll call Jordy.

He had a younger sister in Elementary school, who got bullied by someone else just like me, which made Jordy’s parents DESPISE bullying (this will be important later). Jordy would always punch me, and would never DARE to come alone. He knew this glorious bod came with some strength, but I was too chicken to fight back, and because our parents were friends, we were FORCED to hang out with each other.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário