Scrape asbestos for $8 an hour? With no protective gear? ... not a chance.

prorevenge:

So, this story occurred during a very difficult time in My wife and i’s life. We Had just went through losing our first child 2 months before her due date. I had lost my job. So, my parents agreed to let us move in with them until we got on our feet. We both took the first jobs we could find. She, took a job at an upscale restaurant and it paid very well. I took a job at a furniture store as a “maintenance guy”. Little did I know this guy owned several properties around the area and I would constantly be driving from place to place fixing issues at various rental properties. On days there were no issues at those properties, I would be dealing with their auctions, moving furniture around the sales floor, or delivering furniture to customers.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário