Sister needs to know my computer password? Sure.

r-maliciouscompliance:

I bought my first computer when I was about 17 years old (so about 20 years ago). Being more of a gamer than the rest of my family, I wanted a PC instead of a Mac. Very early on, I realized that my sisters wanted to use my computer and so I put my computer on password protection. At the same time, my sister was working at a data entry job and was offered the opportunity for some extra pay if she worked from home which she wanted to do. The only issue was that she needed to use a PC as the software her work used could only be used on a PC.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário