Trashy Malicious Compliance

r-maliciouscompliance:

Backstory:

When I was first starting out as a teacher I started at a large school in a really rural area. Our school was in the middle of 5 decent sized towns and the kids were bussed in from all over those areas. We had a really hard time hiring people because noone wanted to live in the middle of nowhere and no one really wanted to make a long drive either.

Teachers always tried to take up the slack whenever a department was lacking. I’ve served lunches to students, and been an art teacher. This particular time I was helping out the custodian, vacuuming offices, taking out the trash, etc. This is my least favorite job, because I’m not built for manual labor. I’m more of a popcorn and Netflix kinda guy.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário