You do not want the money I owe you? Okay then.

r-maliciouscompliance:

This happened last year. I am a college student in a city 250km away from home and both my parents are truck drivers, so they are also away from home most of the time. Because of that, sometimes I am the one who has to handle some things that have to be done in person. In this case, I had to sign to my name a new Internet provider because we were having problems with the previous one. I did that in December of the previous year and the contract lasted until December last year. However, at some point in June my parents decided to change to a different one because they were getting some very nice benefits and better speeds with it, but because we had signed for one year we either had to keep paying the monthly bill until it expired or pay a compensation, which was more expensive, so we decided to just pay those months and forget about it.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário