This might be a long one and its been almost 8 years since this happened so some of the details are fuzzy. (This is my first time posting in this subReddit and it started out as petty revenge but it got out of hand. So let me know if this is the appropriate place for it.) Long Back story: When I was sixteen I dated this Junior year guy (we will call him D*ck or D*ck D*ckerson). We dated for almost the entire school year. D*ck was very nice when we first started dating but about a month into the relationship he began to verbally abuse me, often calling me fat, stupid, ugly, and would tell me that I was lucky that he loved me because no one else would ever date a piece of shit like me. I hated myself and believed every word he said.
via @notiun
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário