Wife cheats on her husband, abuses their children and lies on court. Enjoy not having your kids anymore.

prorevenge:

For cast we have: Mom:empty human, S: sister, Me, and my dad.

I have no concrete dialogue for this story since it happened about four years ago, and I pretty much want to forget about it.

Now, some background: My mother is not exactly the best person in the world, she used to abuse me and S both physically and mentally (mostly mentally), avoid responsibilities at home and she also decided to cheat on my dad with several men around 13 years ago, and never stopped. When my father discovered this, he simply stopped sleeping in the same room and stopped being affectionate towards her, he stayed with her for us (S and I) and decided to raise us basically alone since mom was always outside with her partners.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário