Wonder Twin Powers Activate

prorevenge:

A friend told me to share this story so here we go:
I am the youngest sibling but my step brother is only a year and two days older than me. Our parents met when we were babies so we were raised together closely and my brother has a learning disability so he ended up being held back so we were in the same grade. We actually looked similar so people always assumed we were twins. I had an explosive temper but I was eventually talked down to telling teachers when people bullied which actually made the bullying worse. My brother would try to step in, even punching a CLOSE FRIEND of his once for locking me in a cupboard when I have severe claustrophobia.
When I hit middle school, I HAD HAD ENOUGH and went back to my usual pattern of attacking anyone who bullied me, my brother being the one to say he couldn’t always defend me because he wasn’t always there.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário