I don't care if you're sick, if you don't attend the final exam you'll fail the subject.

r-maliciouscompliance:

This story happened to me in my college days many years ago and to this day, whenever I remember it, I let out a smile.

I graduated in a traditional and very strict engineering school. At that time, there were not substitutive exams of any kind, no matter the reason. So it wasn’t uncommon for people to fail subjects because they couldn’t attend the test day.

In the end of my last year, I don’t know how or why - since I took the vaccine - I got chickenpox. Luckily for me I didn’t suffer at all, maybe a day with mild fever and that’s it. All the itching was completely mitigated with medicine. Although externally I looked really bad.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário