Loud car? Runs fine? We're not fixing it.

r-maliciouscompliance:

I remembered this story the other day and realized it would fit in as a family related MC. Here it goes!

Back in my senior year of high school, I was able to drive to school most days by borrowing my dad’s car. At one point in time, something happened to the exhaust which made it SUPER LOUD and obnoxious. The type of loud exhaust any car obsessed, high school boy would want, right? And for free with no mods, the best kind! Ehhhh, not me. I’ve always been more about sound systems and focused on upgrading that, the exhaust was so loud that I had to turn up my music louder than normal and would have to yell at people in the car while talking. It wasn’t that enjoyable.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário