Oh, I'm not the boss?

r-maliciouscompliance:

I had a job for a while where I was supposed to be the night shift quality control tech but ended up running the entire shift because the supervisor was unreliable. He was eventually fired and I officially ran the shift for a few months before a new supervisor was hired. We’ll call him E.

E was drinking buddies with the owner and would often call off or show up drunk. In six months, I don’t believe he ever worked a full 40 hour week. Everyone just kind of rolled with the idea that E was in charge on paper but I was in charge in reality. E really didn’t like that.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário