Won’t let me go home for a week out of the month instead of getting weekends? Okay, enjoy my expense reports.

r-maliciouscompliance:

I work for a company that specializes in railroad maitenance, construction, and solutions. Naturally I travel for work a considerable distance. Currently I stay in a hotel 1000+ miles away from house (an 18 hour drive, 20 if there’s traffic.) and work a 5-2 schedule. Now my agreement initially with said company was that instead of getting to go home every weekend like everyone else (they all live within 6 hours away) I get to go home one week out of the month, sometimes one week out of two months. Come the end of me being out in the field for a month my foreman gets a phone call from my superintendent saying that I do not get to go home. I have to be at work the following Monday and I only get the weekend to go home just like everyone else, regardless of the fact that it’s impossible for me to make that drive, do anything more than sleep, and then drive back to work on a weekend and the previous agreement when I got hired.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário