Won't make me supervisor? Guess I'm not qualified to train new employees then.

r-maliciouscompliance:

Just for context, I work at a call center but we also answer emails. I was hired a couple months ago because the company was expending their operations and they were establishing a tier 2 escalation. I was in the first batch of hires and was told that I would be made supervisor for the next hiring batch especially since I have previously been a supervisor at my previous job. Next hiring batch comes, I wasnt part of the supervisor training but the rest of my coworkers hired along with me were. Reasons given by the team manager is that I listen to podcasts while working, I was always told by my trainers that it was totally fine to do that if you do your job correctly. Team manage explained that I do a great job and will be part of the next supervisor training sessions.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário