For just a bit of backstory so the relationships in this story make sense, I live at my grandma’s house with my grandma, my dad, his girlfriend and his girlfriend’s daughter (who we’ll call Ashley).
My relationship with my dad has been awful over the past few years. I came to the realization lately that he’s very self centered and not interested in apologizing for the countless things he’s done to me. (Way too many stories for another time) But nonetheless I’ve still tried to include him in my life and play games with him, talk with him, and celebrate his victories even though he doesn’t care about mine. We basically talk twice a month even though we live in the same house. So when arguments started becoming stupider and stupider, and he intentionally tried to start arguments with me, I felt less inclined to spend any time with him at all. These events were the final straw for me.
via @notiun
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário