If there’s one thing I learnt, it is that after you hit the big...





If there’s one thing I learnt, it is that after you hit the big 3-0, things start to slowly, imperceptibly, creep south.


Now I will hit 34 this year (gasp) and this is the age where topical skincare can’t do a whole lot to improve things like skin firmness and contours, but I’m still far from ready to go under the knife.


I’ve heard many celebs turn to Thermage for a quicker boost when they’re not ready to go under the knife, so I finally decided to try it a few months back. I admit I was skeptical because I (arrogantly) thought I wouldn’t have anything to improve. Seems I was wrong!


The results came slowly over a 2 month period so I didn’t even notice the change until I saw the pictures from the clinic. For me it’s mostly a tighter, more sculpted jawline, and fainter nasolabial lines by my nose.


Results vary depending on the individual of course, but if you’re in your 30s-50s or just curious to find out more about this anti-aging option and whether you should consider it in the near-future, I’ve got a full write-up with some basic info (how long can you expect a treatment to last, whether it hurts, etc), a run-through of my experience, and other things you should know, on http://ift.tt/1BjJA5K!


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário