Obsessed? Yes. I am nuts for blush+bronze products at the...





Obsessed? Yes.


I am nuts for blush+bronze products at the moment cos they give your cheeks color and a subtle sculpted effect at the same time. Saw Cargo Beach Blushes on discount on allcosmeticswholesale.com so picked up a couple more. LUV em all.


They look a bit intense for lighter skins, but these go on beautifully and can be built up.


What are your #Cargo Faves? Share them with me so I can go exploring more!


1- Water Resistant Bronzer - has sheen but isn’t too metallic; no streaking, fading or muddiness when you sweat

2- Tenerife Matte (left) - matte coral perfection

3- Sunset Beach (bottom) - rosy tan glow

4- Echo Beach (right) - flushed coral-red glow


I’ll be showing swatches of Echo Beach - and other recently loved (and disliked) products on dayre.me/makeupbox later today!


#makeup #blush #bronzer #cosmetics #beauty #sale #sg #bblogger #pink #coral #spring #summer #sunny


Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário