Hi! I have prom on Friday and I just went to Sephora and got Nars all day weightless luminous foundation. I saw good reviews about it and thought it would be perfect for prom pictures but when I got home to try it out in flash photography it gave me a white cast. I thought it was because I set it with powder so I started over without setting it with a power but it still gave me a white cast in flash photography! What is a luminous foundation that won't leave a white cast in flash photography?

What kind of device were you using for flash? If it was your phone, it may give off that white cast. However professional photography won’t show that. If your main concern is your prom picture, I believe you may be okay. I personally used that same foundation for my graduation pictures and my skin came out normal with no flash back. Once again, professional photography was used. Therefore I do not believe the foundation is the problem but more so the flash that you used. 

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário