If I had to pick through all my non-limited edition neutral...



If I had to pick through all my non-limited edition neutral palettes and pick 5 that really wowed me for various reasons this year, which would they be?

Take a guess.

Or don’t.
I enjoy all the ones listed here but I have my Top 5 Picks on blogger.makeup-box.com today.

#TomFord 02 Cognac Sable
#ByTerry Eye Designer in 1 - Smoky Nude
#Dior Eye Reviver Illuminating Neutrals palette 001
#CledePeauBeaute Eye Color Quad in 305
#Sephora Colorful5 in Pale to Rich Taupe
#TomFord 01 Golden Mink
#NARS Kalahari duo - not technically a “palette” but oh well
#UrbanDecay Naked 2 Basics
#WetnWild Coloricon in Silent Treatment

#makeup #neutrals #eyeshadows #palette #cosmetics #sg #bblogger (at blogger.makeup-box.com)

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário