Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - ReviewFound a new...



 Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - Review

Found a new drugstore foundation that I LOVE. This is great for oily skin. I get very oily during the day especially during summer and this keeps me matte more than any other foundation I’ve tried. I really love the way this sits on my skin and looks beautiful. Another thing I like about it is they come in kind of yellowy undertones which I don’t often find with drugstore foundations. I’m neutral undertone but when I’m tanned I like the yellowy foundations.

There are a few cons but I think the foundation is still worth it. It will cling to any dry patches you may have. I didn’t know I was that dry in some places until I saw how it accentuated it. So DEFINITELY moisturize before applying this. Another thing is I wouldn’t go back over some areas after you’ve already applied it everywhere because if you don’t blend really well, it will kind of cake up instead of being buildable, at least on me that’s the way it is. Unfortunately it doesn’t come in a whole lot of shades, at least not many light shades. So when I moisturize and blend well, I love wearing this!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário