Olive and Bloodroses Pictorial and KATE Tokyo eye product...











Olive and Bloodroses Pictorial and KATE Tokyo eye product review!

Happy weekend!

It’s been awhile since I did a proper pictorial! As some of you might know I broke out into a face full of sore, red rashes a couple of weeks ago after testing some face washes and I was trying to let my skin recuperate.

Now I’m all back to normal so I did a quick review + demo using 3 new KATE Tokyo products I haven’t tried before. The Monochrome Shine palette, Lasting Eyebrow W duo, and the best-selling Super Sharp Liner.

I included the swatches of the colors for you so those of you who aren’t able to get hold of KATE Tokyo makeup can look for similar alternatives.

I also am wearing By Terry’s Sexy Pink blush (any nice pink will do) and Kevyn Aucoin’s cult classic Bloodroses Matte Lipstick. Urgh I love this lip color.

To check out a post with more detailed info on the products used, hop on over to http://ift.tt/1GdQpIk

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentĂ¡rios:

Postar um comentĂ¡rio