After all these years I still do early check-ins to allow myself...



After all these years I still do early check-ins to allow myself more time for duty-free exploring.
-
It’s an opportunity to try new super-luxe beauty products and stock up on high-end faves for less. Plus, if you have no baggage to check-in you can now do mobile boarding for Changi Airport departures and completely skip the queues.
-
Happy New Years’ Eve all, and don’t forget this is the last day to enter for the free Changi Airport gift cards in my earlier post! Tap image for brands.
-
#holidays #travel #makeup #skincare #lamer #cledepeau #lancome #chanel #esteelauder #nye

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentĂ¡rios:

Postar um comentĂ¡rio