The BCBG Max Azria Marie Skirt–I love pleats. I love how...







The BCBG Max Azria Marie Skirt

I love pleats. I love how they feel, how they flow and undulate like a living thing when you move. I love it especially when it comes in amazing color-blocked foil chiffon that shimmers and reflects between bronze, silver, rose-gold..

Strange thing about the skirt is it looks dark and - dare I say - a little weird when you lay it out. It only “comes alive” and catches the light in its folds when you wear it.

This time of year, many parts of Asia are in preparation for the Spring festival; it’s our holiday season. And it’s tradition to arm ourselves with an arsenal of new clothes (and for me, great makeup) for luck and prosperity in the new year.

So I have my metallic Marie skirt, Burberry Lip Velvets (Fawn, Military Red and Black Cherry), clutch-size Tom Ford Lips & Boys lippies for tucking into crowded purses (Leonardo is a fave), MAC’s surprisingly good Chinese New Year “Year of the Rooster” eyeshadow x 9 palette, and Dame blush. 

Not to forget a soothing hydrating mist from SK-II when the weather here turns stinking hot.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário