Deep dark blood rose lips in the day?I have a long-running...









Deep dark blood rose lips in the day?


I have a long-running obsession with dark lips. But it can be hard to pull off in the day time, If you’re thinking of investing in one, you can actually wear it sheer as a pretty rose-petal matte stain in the day, but not every shade works.

You want shades that rub out to a rosy-berry pink flush. Not the ones that rub out brown, prune, or a dull purple because those will make you look a bit drained and sallow worn sheer.

I swatched a few of my current favorites (plus some sheer options for those who only want to wear this shade sheer and won’t ever wear it intense) but there are a lot more than those listed.

Full post, plus a more detailed listing of my favorite shades here!

http://ift.tt/2vAdKZr

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário