#OrganizedChaos Who am I kidding - it’s just chaos. My...



#OrganizedChaos
Who am I kidding - it’s just chaos.
My dresser cabinet is filled with a ridiculous amount of skincare. This isn’t even all of it.
-
I like to think there is some organization to the madness:
Bottom row - general mainstream hydrating, brightening, anti-aging on left, acne care on the right
Middle row - “hardcore” anti-wrinkle anti-pigmentation stuff like retinoids, Vit C, glycolic acids… and tons of face oils
Top row - proper sun protection (always SPF50 PA++++), face sprays, and hair stuff
-
There are a few lines that I have been VERY in love with lately; namely @alphahskincare, @sundayriley, @katesomervilleskincare and @drjart.
To see my latest “Skincare Resolutions” and current routine stop by dayre.me/makeupbox!
#extremeshelfie

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário