Rocking maroon/orchid hair so it made sense to throw on my fave...



Rocking maroon/orchid hair so it made sense to throw on my fave magenta ultra-matte lip, @MACcosmetics’ Flat Out Fabulous.
If you’re trying Retro Mattes for the first time I suggest using Prep+Prime Lip as a base to get the most intense and comfy application and wear without changing the finish of your lipstick.
-
Just for today, MAC is offering select #BLACKFRIDAY product pairings (incl Prep+Prime Lip and lipsticks) at 15% off at all free-standing stores; Ngee Ann, ION, etc.
-
My 3 fave Retro Mattes:
Ruby Woo - classic red red with a slightly cool undertone
Flat Out Fabulous - violet magenta
Relentlessly Red - red plus pink plus coral
-
Hair color by Ken @blowplusbar if you missed my IG story yesterday!
#maccosmeticssg #lipstick #purplelips #fuchsia

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário