SHADE OBSESSION: THE ROSY MAUVE BEIGE LIPI think by now most of...





SHADE OBSESSION: THE ROSY MAUVE BEIGE LIP


I think by now most of us are over the whole Kylie Jenner lip obsession, but I found myself gravitating back to a very specific shade of plummy brown/beige recently because it’s such a nice color for the Fall fashion season to pair with dark or jewel-toned clothes.

I will state first that my favorite is MAC Mehr lipstick, because I like to dab it on around the center of my lips, then use a clean ring finger to dab and spread it out into a texture-less stain. If you’re fair/light (I’m MAC C2/N2) this gives the prettiest flushed, “I bit my lips” look that will have people wondering if your lips are just that rosy and pigmented.

Of course, you can go ham on it and an opaque layer (or using a liquid lipstick formula) will give you that more “made-up” 90s Kylie lip.

The shades swatched here are just the colors in my collection that are close to Mehr or slightly deeper.

My favorite way to wear this type of lip? With a soft matte smoky eye. The lip shade is deep enough to look chic and put-together with dark, monochromatic clothes but is close enough to neutral that it doesn’t look garish with a stronger eye.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário