Hubby goals!! @awmyposh says: “Chocolates?🍫 Flowers?🌹 Dinner in...



Hubby goals!! @awmyposh says: “Chocolates?🍫 Flowers?🌹 Dinner in a fine dining restaurant?🍷🍽 Who would have thought that this is the best gift I’ve ever received?!? I am the happiest wife ever! Since teeny bopper years, I love Little Twin Stars! Haha, I almost cried when I opened the box as if I received a princess cut diamond ring!😍💕. Great job, #sugarpill, for coming up with this product. You helped the hubby get something I would really love! Can’t wait to play with it! Actually I am having 2nd thoughts of touching it! We’ll see!💕” Thanks for making our day with this adorable post, @awmyposh! 😊 #sugarpill #sugarpillxLTS #littletwinstars #vegan

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário