I’m putting bits of my IG tutorials and #GRWM (get ready with...



I’m putting bits of my IG tutorials and #GRWM (get ready with me) clips on my IG account so you guys can refer back!
I can only insert 10 files so these won’t be as detailed as full IG stories.
For more detailed instructions on this look just tap my profile image today!
-
Products
@australis Metallix cream shadow in Jay Zed
@inglotsingapore AMC Pigment 122
#GoldenRose Kajal Eyeliner
@jeffreestarcosmetics Androgyny Palette - Military shadow
@diormakeup Diorshow Mascara
@hera.singapore x Edith Carron Face Designing Blusher 03 Glow Coral
@Benefitcosmeticssg Hoola Bronzer
@shuuemura Rouge Unlimited BG942 + Supreme Matte OR585
-
#shuuemurasg #fotd #olive

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário