You want a powerpoint presentation for fail to provide details? Here ya go!

r-maliciouscompliance:

Working as a public affairs rep for a military unit, I floated around all levels of the brigade command. Problem was, 2nd Lieutenants think ALL lower enlisted work for them, regardless of the actual job location.

I had a 2nd LT who I was completely unaffiliated with send me a batch of photos with the basic demand ‘create a powerpoint presentation by end of day.’ After an e-mail battle back and forth between him, myself and my direct officer (a captain), my captain said to ‘give him what he wants’ with a wink.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário