Changed a page source code to prove my point after my teacher changed the schedule.

r-maliciouscompliance:

Well, this happened some years ago. We at college had a shitty webpage that we needed to use to schedule our practice classes, I usually got the last day of the clases because less people, so more time practicing.

So one practice days were:

22/4

23/4

24/4

25/4

26/5

I didn’t notice the 26/5 was a month later than the other dates, put that on my agenda and moved on.

I go the class on 26/5 and there is only me and other bro (that I didn’t know). We open the schedule website and figure the problem out. Teacher made a mistake. No problem, we will talk to her and we will solve the problem.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário