Stupid forms to fill and you'll freeze my cash deposit? I guess your service is worthless to me now.

r-maliciouscompliance:

So this happened 2 years ago in my local bank. I worked at a small business I had some parts in and from time to time I made some deposits. So I had this huge order coming in and I needed to deposit a lot in the account so I can make the transaction. I collected as much cash and cheques I could and went to my bank to make a deposit.

Bad start from the start: only 1 window is opened for “businesses” and 9 others are doing fuck all. Had to wait close to half hour to finally get there.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário