Wise choice wrong age

r-maliciouscompliance:

Ok so I just got home from this event and I’m still shocked. Before I start, just saying I’m on mobile so excuse my spelling and grammar.

So I was at my local grocery store with my mom because I had to use the bathroom and the plumbing in my neighborhood was shut down due to a broken pipe down the street. My mom was doing some last minute thanksgiving shopping so I was waiting by the electronics and listening to music while looking at the movies and tv shows when one catches my eye (I’ll tell you at the end because it’s halarious) I pick it up and glance at it when I get the famous ahem of a Karen right behind me.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário