You want me in on a off day? Okay!

r-maliciouscompliance:

I’ve been lurking in this sub for about 5 months, and I finally have one to share of my own! To Start off, here’s a backstory.

I work at a small burger place, in a suburb right outside of Dallas TX, all names have been changed to make sure everyone is anonymous.

Me: Is me(duh)

O:Is Owner

OF: Is Owner’s wife

MIC: Manager in Charge

So I requested a day off about two weeks to both the MIC, O, and OF to hangout with couple friends that I haven’t seen in a while. I woke this morning to check my schedule (Out of habit) to see that I am scheduled from 5-10:30. I contacted the owner about this, hoping it was a mix up.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário