You won't leave until all your stuff is in the van? ok!

r-maliciouscompliance:

Ok, so this maybe borderline a malicious compliance but I assure this is a good one and its one of my favourite stories to tell about my mother and don’t worry, I play in this as well.

So this happened when I was in my late teens (17 if I recall correctly) and was still living with my mum, during this time, during this time she had gone through a divorce with my step-dad, let’s just call him… Richard! As the name applies Richard was a real well… Richard, he was smug, arrogant, saw him self smarter then everyone else and when he gets upset he can be a real devious bastard. Now Richard was still living with us as the house he was going to move in was still ‘unlivable’. So he would put on the charm trying to get my mother to take him back but that shipped had sailed long time ago, all while his moving his stuff into his van. Very, very… slowly.

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário