Drive-throughs are only for vehicles.

r-maliciouscompliance:

Not super malicious (does pettycompliance exist?), but I hope the story is enjoyable anyway.

When I was still in school, my two friends and I were having a sleepover which really just meant staying up all night gaming together. So 4am rolls around, and we’re all starting to get pretty hungry and so we decide to go for some late night (early morning?) McDonald’s. The closest one had a 24 hour drive through while the restaurant doors closed around 10 or 11pm. Since it was only about a 5 minute walk away from my house, we decided to just run over there to get our food by walking through the drive through (we had done this exact thing multiple times before).

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário