Two Hours and $15 Well Spent

r-maliciouscompliance:

So in July of last year I was able to find a buyer for my old car. It had more or less been passed down the family, my grandma buying it new in 1992 and overall we’d taken good care of it. But I’d gotten my own vehicle and the ‘92 needed new brakes and other issues that I didn’t want to spend the money on so I had been trying to sell it for $1,000. Now my buyer is on Disability payments that he only gets once a month and in his late 50’s, so he asked if he could do it on payments of $400 in August and then $300 in September and October. I figured I didn’t need the money so much as it would be nice to use it toward my own car payment/insurance so I agreed and wrote up a Bill of Sale. For simplicity we’ll call him DN (Dumb Neighbor).

Keep reading


via @notiun

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário